Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Unregistered
    thats kool and what do they think about wearing them, do they also wear them around the house and do you wear them? If so who changes yours?

Unregistered

Star Blue

My 14 year old daughter was the flower girl in her nieces wedding back on may 21 and since it was a catholic wedding,it was going to be over 3 hours long,so i put cloth diapers and rubberpants on her when i dressed her.It was cute seeing her in her poofy white dress and veil walking down the aisle and knowing she had the cloth diapers and rubberpants under her dress and was protected.She did wet in the diapers,so right away i took her to the womens room and took the wet diapers off of her and cleaned her up,then repowdered her and pulled the rubberpants back up and she wore them under her dress for the rest of the wedding.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's definitly o.k. I have two boys (9 and 11yo) and they have to wear diapers in different situations. whenever we go on car rides longer than 30min they have to lay down and I put a diaper on. on holidays I keep them diapered at night or sometimes even 24/7 to avoid accidents in the hotel or ressort. diapers are also confortable for skiing or while going to theme parks. both boys are used to their diapers and as there is always a open bag of diapers in their room they know that these diapers belong to them and they have to trade their undies to diapers whenever I decide. It is only a question of let them growing up while feeling that diapers are something helpful and necessary. And they are!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789