Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Is it okay to make my teen daughters wear diapers on long car trips?

I want to get to my destination without stopping!

Unregistered
    I think it's perfectly fine. I have my 13 year old daughter in diapers on trips and she uses them for everything. I change her diaper at the destination when we arrive. She doesn't seem to mind being put in the diaper (by me), using it (for wetting and messing) or being changed after, by me. If you need to diaper your teenager, I say go for it.

Unregistered

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's perfectly fine. I have my 13 year old daughter in diapers on trips and she uses them for everything. I change her diaper at the destination when we arrive. She doesn't seem to mind being put in the diaper (by me), using it (for wetting and messing) or being changed after, by me. If you need to diaper your teenager, I say go for it.
    no. just. no.
    child abuse.
    moron.

Unregistered
    kool do you also wear them

Unregistered
    I think it's perfectly fine to diaper your thirteen year old daughter. I diaper my daughters too and they are 13 and 15 and they tend to want the bathroom a lot in the car so I just diaper them before we leave the house and they so their stuff in their diapers and get changed at the place we were travelling to unless they do a messy diaper in which case I'll change them at a gas station or just pull over and get them changed by laying down in the back seats. Many people think it is bad for parents to put their teenagers in diapers and especially to change them too but they're still kids! I think it's fine, and it's much easier for parents to change their diapers than let the kid do it. Just put her in a diaper and though she'll probably object at first, be firm and consistent and tell her she needs to wear one for car trips then get her laid down and get her diaper on. Make sure you explain to her when her diaper will be changed and that it will be changed by you. Good luck!

Unregistered

Bell diaper car rides

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's perfectly fine to diaper your thirteen year old daughter. I diaper my daughters too and they are 13 and 15 and they tend to want the bathroom a lot in the car so I just diaper them before we leave the house and they so their stuff in their diapers and get changed at the place we were travelling to unless they do a messy diaper in which case I'll change them at a gas station or just pull over and get them changed by laying down in the back seats. Many people think it is bad for parents to put their teenagers in diapers and especially to change them too but they're still kids! I think it's fine, and it's much easier for parents to change their diapers than let the kid do it. Just put her in a diaper and though she'll probably object at first, be firm and consistent and tell her she needs to wear one for car trips then get her laid down and get her diaper on. Make sure you explain to her when her diaper will be changed and that it will be changed by you. Good luck!
    to get them to wear a diaper all even you should be in a diaper so when you get there even you are wet and messy

Unregistered
    my two daughters are 15 and 14 and i use the size 7 pampers on them when we travel,they also wear plastic pants[rubberpants] over the pampers for added protection.i put the pampers and rubber pants on them just before we leave and then put their diaper bag in the back seat with them.they each have i extra pair of rubber pants with the pampers.i change them when we stop for gas.i feel teen girls should be diapered for car trips more than boys should.i have heard of many more parents diapering their daughters for car trips than their sons.

Unregistered
    At the age of 10 I was put into a diaper after a wetting accident during a long car trip. After she cleaned the car seat, we stopped at a nearby store and she bought plastic garbage bags to put on the seat and then she dropped the bomb. She said for the rest of the trip whenever I was in the car that I would be wearing a diaper, my mom had me lay down on the back seat and she diapered me with a disposable diaper. Next she told me we wouldn't be stopping for a while and she would change the diaper if I wet.

Unregistered
    thats kool and what do they think about wearing them, do they also wear them around the house and do you wear them? If so who changes yours?

Unregistered
    um im teen and i would enjoy wereing the diapers instead of stopping, because you can stop to go to the bathroom but waste more time. And it would be better if a parent changed me. I'm 13 and I would like it. But then again I'm a teen baby which means i enjoy wering them. to bad i can only do it in secrecy. So go ahead diaper them

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast