Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Star Blue cloth diapers and rubber pants on my teen daughters

i use cloth diapers and rubber pants on my 15 and 13 year old daughters when we travel

Unregistered
    I'm with you! O~O How on earth do you force a thirteen year old person, striving and struggling for self esteem as part of the oppressed group of teens lost in themselves and longing for adult hood, to wear... It's one thing to offer it. Honestly, they'd be more likely to agree that way anyway. I know I wouldn't mind trying it out, but if they really have to go that frequently, for starters, it wouldn't kill anyone to stop and use a restroom like normal people do, and if it's that big of a problem, either they're drinking too much water, or they need to see a doctor.

Unregistered
    NO KIDDING!! I didn't think there were this many people who would be stupid enough to think that this was somehow necessary, especially if you have to stop to change them anyway! You might as well just pee on the ground if you're going to stop and be unsanitary about things. At least do things the way mother nature intended instead of doing some weird... You people are horrible!! Do you guys have any idea how damaging that could be to a developing teen emotionally, psychologically, developmentally, and health wise!? At least it saves you a whopping five minutes out of 120!!

Unregistered
    My 13 year old daughter has the same problem with long car trips. One car trip was 2 days and we stopped way to much. Half way through the trip I decided to just stop at the store to buy some diapers and wipes. We stated at a hotel halfway through the trip. Before we went on the road again I told her to lay down and take her pants off. Of coarse she regected it. So I got her to lay down with some effort and a quick spanking and with a firm pull I was able to get her pants and undies off. She still would not cooperate so I spanked her bare bottem again. She finally cooperated. I was able to get the diaper on. I explained to her that this was for our own good. Once we were on the road she asked me to stop for a potty break. I told her no, she had to go in the diaper. She finally did and I changed her diaper in the back of the car. It was much easier for both of us and I now do this from now on.

Unregistered

travel diapers

I ended having to wear diapers on long car rides and when we traveled after having a wetting accident when I was 9. My mom and I were headed to her sisters house for a 4th of July weekend party, I was supposed to have gone before we left and shortly after we left I told my mom I had to pee and she said I would have to hold it for a bit, and said this is why I should have gone before. Well before we were able to stop, I wet the front seat of the car and mom was mad, we stopped at some store and she took me in and walked me right to the diaper area and said pick out some diapers because I was going to be wearing them. All I did was get more upset, a lady from the store heard this and came over to ask my mom if everything was ok, my mom turned me around to show her my wet pants and said we need diapers. The lady asked her what size I was and then showed my mom a new pampers diaper that was size 7 and told her these were the biggest made. Mom took me up front and paid for the diapers and then asked the girl up there if there was a bathroom that she could take me to to get a diaper put on me...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Since when has it been made a law that you can't spank your child. Beating them is one thing, spanking is an old tradition of Operant conditioning, i.e. carrot and stick. If your doing the right things you are rewarded, if you screw up bad enough or refuse to cooperate with your parental authority you get whooped. I think i can say that EVERYONE who has posted something on this thread would tell you the same thing. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Goodness. The only reason you would say its illegal is because your twelve and think that your parents doing anything other than hugging you is abuse. From what you said there can only be two cases of what you are 1. A perfectly behaved, well groomed manner of society or 2. a fucking brat that gets away with everything. Either way don't think it's "illegal" to spank a child. That's just textbook stupidity
    Says the apparent grown up whose emotion leaks through their lips at the end of the post instead of setting an example. Tradition is a common fallacy in accepting practices. To an extent, operant conditioning is needed for new born's and toddlers (positive reinforcement), but they're people who need to be treated as such, because there not like other animals with no capacity for reason. Spankings only strike fear and anxiety into young people, and should be reserved for life threatening situation only.

Of course you get the immediate effect of "good behavior" but what they're really doing is getting sneakier. If you spank your child and think he/she's well behaved, never swears and never acts up, trust me, you're sorely mistaken. You've either lost your grip on them completely and you have NO idea what they do when your back is turned, or they become insecure, submissive tools.

I was spanked, and I learned to sneak like a pro, and if I got caught, I got advanced enough to play it cool, like I didn't know better. Additionally, on top of having thorough experience as a teen, I took psychology in College, and I took it to heart. Despite being spanked, I seldom grew up taking my parents advice. I was extremely rebellious towards authority. I hated authority with a passion. I'm still not so keen on mindless submission to authority today, and I grew up to be very respectable, witty and admirable, because I didn't pick up on the same faults my parents did.

Unregistered

ummm wow good job abdl pedos.

all of you r fucked up in the head

Unregistered
    OK, people... I HAVE a diaper fetish. I'm a 21 year old female.

Every story here was written by a lonely middle-aged man with his thumb up his ass, masturbating at your expense. No teen, unless already severely abused, is stupid or submissive enough to submit to being forcefully diapered. You have all been trolled.

I would have literally murdered my parents if they tried forcefully diapering me, even though I have a fetish for it.

Unregistered
    I hope you have diapered your girls by now! I think all parents should diaper their teenage girls on car trips. My daughters (11,14,15) know that a car trip means they need to lie down on their changing mat for a diaper. I do diaper changes on the back seat of the car when needed and when arriving at the destination. If we arrive at the destination at night time the girls know they will be in thir diapers during the night and will get a change in the morning. And please never let your daughters change themselves, girls need to be changed by thir mothers! And they need actual diapers on not those pull ups because they just don hold enough.

Unregistered

Drink Blue i think so

i have twin 14 yr old daughters. one of them peed on a road trip at 11 and one at 13 so i decided to diaper them for the drives. its ok as long as you ask if they need a change like every hour. they're normally to embarrised to say yes so i do it anyways like every 5 hours and there always wet rairly messed.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast