Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

diaper your kids

my daughter is 15 and i always diaper her on long or short car journeys. use thick ones and just do it. if she objects get out an old baby car seat if you have one , if not tell her that if she makes a fuss now she will be diapered 24/7. this works on my kids.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YOU SPANKED HER???? That's illegal! I'm 12! Only physco parents would put their kids in diapers!!!!!!!!! YOU PPL HAVE A PROBLEM!
    Really? Since when has it been made a law that you can't spank your child. Beating them is one thing, spanking is an old tradition of Operant conditioning, i.e. carrot and stick. If your doing the right things you are rewarded, if you screw up bad enough or refuse to cooperate with your parental authority you get whooped. I think i can say that EVERYONE who has posted something on this thread would tell you the same thing. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Goodness. The only reason you would say its illegal is because your twelve and think that your parents doing anything other than hugging you is abuse. From what you said there can only be two cases of what you are 1. A perfectly behaved, well groomed manner of society or 2. a fucking brat that gets away with everything. Either way don't think it's "illegal" to spank a child. That's just textbook stupidity

Unregistered
    i need to know how to change my teen in the car

Unregistered

Go ahead and have her wear a diaper

Personally, I think it's fine to diaper your child for a long car, train, plane, etc. ride. It will teach them bodily self-control without physical pain. I would say that on the issue of deciding what kind of training pants to use, no matter whether they're 3 or 20, start them off with side-opening diapers. Have them put one on at home before you leave and change them at your destination. As they learn how to put on diapers themselves, you can either keep using them, or change them to Pull-Ups for a more mature feeling, while still having them feel protected. But always start by changing them yourself, and give them chances to put their own on and make any adjustments before you leave if needed. To sum it up, if your teenage daughter needs a restroom break many times during a trip, have her wear diapers and waste no more time at gas stations or roadside breaks.

Unregistered

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I think it's perfectly fine. I have my 13 year old daughter in diapers on trips and she uses them for everything. I change her diaper at the destination when we arrive. She doesn't seem to mind being put in the diaper (by me), using it (for wetting and messing) or being changed after, by me. If you need to diaper your teenager, I say go for it.
    no. just. no.
    child abuse.
    moron.

Unregistered

Gun

my daughter is 15 and i always diaper her on long or short car journeys. use thick ones and just do it. if she objects get out an old baby car seat if you have one , if not tell her that if she makes a fuss now she will be diapered 24/7. this works on my kids.
    you are the reasom teenagers commit suicide.
    15?!

Unregistered

Gun ....

Yer go ahead and put her/him in nappies im 15 years and still like the feel of nappies and i put them on secretly and im a teen baby
    and this is what you produce by putting teenagers in diapers....

congratulations parents.

EPIC FAIL.

Unregistered
    im 13 and i agree, i would love to wear diapers on long trips but i would not like to be changed by my mom, total embarrassment, and you shouldnt have spanked her or forced her, yes it would be better fod her to wear diapers but u should try explaining it at least twice before you force her. and i dont blame ur daughter for regecting diapers
    -Grace

Unregistered
    My daughter is 14 and I diaper her when she poopys in her diaper but I feel her tense up when I change her so I know shes uncomfortable. The first time she wore a diaper she squirmed in her seat, I knew she was trying not to poopy but she eventually couldn't resist and I ended up with a major poopy diaper to change. I too had to spank her to get her into them but she still resists now. Its super time saving but really smelly. Super helpful, its totally fine to diaper your child.

Unregistered
    i have two daughters ages 15 and 13,and i put them into a cloth diaper and rubber pants when we travel.i carry a diaper bag with extra diapers and rubber pants and change them on the back seat of our suv.they dont mind the cloth diapers and rubber pants at all.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast