Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

still in nappies for journeys

I feel it is an American trait to put a teenager in a nappy/diaper for travelling I feel it is a violation of their dignity whatever happened to rest area's and making a bathroom break every 2 to3 hours they have a tongue in their head they can say Mom when you see a pull inI need the bathroom or every two hours ask anyone need a toilet!. THERE IS NO NEED FOR DIAPERS /NAPPIES for older children unless they have a medical problem .

it will make the kids lazy and will become reliant on them is that what you people want or is it that you want to keep your teenagers in diapers and plastic pants because You like them in them and you think they look cute!. haveing a bulge from their trousers or from their skirt. it makes my blood boil thesestories if in fact they are a reality or maybe a figure of someones imagination,

Downloads
    Uploads

Western Union Transfer MTCN for Sale

Western Union Transfer MTCN for Sale
    WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
    Most Respectable customer, i am sharp minded Hacker, having very beautiful ideas to transfer money to you by western union. i am working since last 5 years in this field. i know many techniques to transfer funds from western union website to you
    1. TRANSFER MONEY BY USING WESTERN UNION BUG
    There is software, use for hack the date from western union website, we use this software to transfer any amount to any country as per your requirement. Now it is very easy to transfer money from western union website to you, if you are interested we can transfer funds to you. contact us [email protected]
    2. TRANSFER WESTERN UNION BY USING CREDIT CARDS.
    We are hacker team, we have hacked a lot of credit cards from different websites and banks. you can not imagine that how much credit card date we have. To transfer money from western union website to you. we upload funds into western union account from credit cards and then give to you. Credit cards is use to fund the western union account and then can transfer to you. contact us [email protected]
    3. WESTERN UNION MASTER CARDS
    Western union offer Master cards to get transferred money any part of the world. We also sell Western union MasterCard with high balance. This is plastic card and can be used for online shopping and ATM withdraw. If you are interested to buy Western union master Card with Balance of more than 5000$. We can ship this to your postal address

if you are interested to get easy money by western union, you can contact us [email protected]
    PRICE FOR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

Pay 500$ = Get 8000$ western union transfer MTCN
    Pay 400$ = Get 4000$ western union transfer MTCN
    Pay 200$ = Get 1000$ western union transfer MTCN

Western union Master card with Balance is more than 5000$ = Price is 300$

Western union Crack Software for sale with activation key = Price is 300$

BUSINESS RULES
    i only accept payment by Liberty Reserve & western union
    You will get MTCN number with in 30 minutes after payment
    I do not deal small order or test order. it is just waste of time for me.
    You will get your order completed maximum + maximum 24 hours
    i will give you mtcn number and sender name + country
    i do not offer % partnership for new client.
    if you are facing problem to collect money, (with in 2 hours)
    No test Free, otherwise every one ask for test
    Please do not spam me, i hate spamming
    i do not want talk a lot, just speak to the point
    if you do not want to buy any thing from me, please do not contact me

[email protected]

western union transfer, bank login, bank transfer, paypal login, fullz, credit cards all available WU transfer, PayPal, CC, Cvv

Unregistered

Nappies

Yer go ahead and put her/him in nappies im 15 years and still like the feel of nappies and i put them on secretly and im a teen baby

Downloads
    Uploads
    no its not good dear

Unregistered
    When i go on long trips, I need to use the bathroom regularly, and my parents get mad when i need them to stop. I would prefer diapers (like pull ups) and it would make the trip a lot easier. They are also conferrable.

Unregistered
    let them

Unregistered
    LOL you put your kid in a diaper so you didn't have to waste time at service stations... but then your kid pooed herself so you had to pull over to change her... why didnt you just pull over and let her use the service station in the first place you fucking prat

p.s. ive got a diaper fetish, and i promise you, each of these stories are written by very lonely men with a thumb jammed up their arse

Unregistered

Bed SPANKING?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get a diaper on her during trips. My daughter and I went on a long trip last year to visit my sister and it was the first long trip I've really been on with her and on the way there I had to make so many bathroom stops it was a nightmare! So on the way back I told her she'd be wearing diapers which of course she completely rejected at first especially since I told her they'd be put on and changed by me (this is much easier and quicker than teaching her to diaper herself) when we had to leave I told her to get laid on the bed for the diapers but she wouldnt however after spanking she cooperated and I got her a diaper on, but then as I thought she was ok we had the same stroppy 14 year old when it came to needing the bathroom. I told her I wasn't stopping and she needed to use the diaper which she objected to as she needed to do a poopy but I didnt stop so we ended up with a poopy diaper eventually. I pulled into a nearby parking lot and changed her on the backseat which she hated but it was quicker than going to the diaper change station inside. We had a few wets on the rest of the journey which were changed at home and all in all it was a really good idea to diaper her, and every since then she's had diapers on journeys mire than 45 mins. She doesnt like the diaper but she knows she will be wearing it when we go on a trip so she just cooperates now. Get your teenager in a diaper and save yourself a lot of time!

YOU SPANKED HER???? That's illegal! I'm 12! Only physco parents would put their kids in diapers!!!!!!!!! YOU PPL HAVE A PROBLEM!

Unregistered
    i'm a 33 year old male and i still wear diapers teen girls in diapers is hot, i wear them on long car trips, so why cant the girls wear them

Unregistered
    i'm a 33 year old male i wear diapers on long car trips, teen girls in diapers is hot, if they wanna wear them its fine and normal, i've been wearing diapers for 3 years and i like it. so girls if u wanna wear diapers wear them cause i do, its a good feeling

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast