Please Check/Edit My Introduction To My Research Paper....About Batman " Fighting...

A

Atilia

Please Check/Edit My Introduction To My Research Paper....About Batman " Fighting...

...Strugles"? This is a ten page paper and its worth two letter grades, I am scared of having many mistakes, every mistake is worth 1 point. The attached are the first 2 pages of it please check it, and edit...give me tips and feedback. Thank You. I really would appreciate some help.

Batman’s struggles started when he was only a child. Witnessing his parents being murdered cold heartily and watching them die slowly before his eyes that could have been a traumatizing experience. Instead it became his drive and made him a stronger person. When he made the promise to his parents to keep Gotham City’s residents safe from crime, the same crime that took their lives. He became much more than an ordinary person. Everything he did, every move and every thought becomes a meticulously plan by training his mind and body to withstand hardships. He faces criminals who sometimes have more in store than Batman expects, but he never gives up his fight against crime. Batman always stands by the promise he made to his parents even when it looks difficult to do so, he continues fighting for justice. In his many battles, Batman remains strong willed against everything thrown his way by his fiercest enemies who are against everything that Batman believes in, especially the promise, he states in The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb, “I made a promise to my parents that I would rid the city of the evil that took their lives. No matter what that evil looks like or becomes. I believe someday I will make good on that promise” (Loeb 364). A man who is strong willed and motivated to accomplish something in life will always find a way to do so even through difficult periods in life.
The death of his parents impacted Bruce Wayne in many ways. Batman is a direct result of their death. His father Thomas Wayne was a respected surgeon in Gotham City he believe in the future of the city. He was also was well known amongst many criminals, when he was alive, he saved the life of Carmine “The Roman” Falcone. Carmine Falcone's father, Vincent Falcone, took him to Thomas Wayne after Luigi Maroni tried to kill him. He reminded “Dr. Wayne. Look at what they’ve done to my boy. You have a boy, don’t you Dr. Wayne?” (Loeb, Sale 228). With this quick reminder of how much a father loves his son, Doctor Wayne begins saving Carmine Falcones. Coincidently that was the first day Bruce Wayne saw his father at work “I had never seen my father at work. It was like…magic” (Loeb 230). This says a lot about what great things Thomas Wayne did, he was able to help restore someone health from the edge of death to the ropes of life. This all changed when Bruce Wayne’s parents were murdered. In Public Enemies by Jeph Loeb, Batman states “I can only imagine the fear that gripped them when the gunman stepped out of the shadows…never knowing that these were their last moment’s alive” (Loeb 6). Witnessing the two most influential and important people in a child’s life, helplessly die before their eyes has to be a heart wrenching moment. The feelings of emptiness, pain, sadness, anger and fear, all overwhelm the heart, and can destroy the person mentally. This can be a struggle, a fight for sanity when nothing makes any sense. It takes a long time to recuperate after seeing something so tragic like that. “At that moment my childhood ended” (Loeb 7). Things are no longer the same once death has been witnessed, the awareness of how it can happen in an instant without any warning. To Batman at this moment he saw the end “My future going black before my eyes” (Loeb 6).

When he made the promise to his parents to keep Gotham City’s residents safe from crime, the same crime that took their lives. He became much more than an ordinary person.

THE FULL STOP SHOULDNT BE THERE

and theres more mistake bt i cnt be bothered 2 pint dem out 2 u

bt overall its quite good

Back