...too.. what shud i do? she came in my life 2 yrs ago, and we both r in love since more than 1.5 yrs.. we both love each other very truly, and we have very good understanding. her very good friend who is with her since 8 yrs, love her too, and had proposed her several times. but she always refused. Now also, i have to live away frm her due to study and job for at least 3 yrs, nd they r in same class, same college for 3 yrs.. so she can't ignore him.. after knowing abt me, he forcefully tried her to keep away frm me, which she refused, then he begged to her to accept, but she could not. he even tried a suicide attempt, which had shocked her very badly, nd she had nightmares for long time after that. now, often he accuses her of playing games with him for 8 yrs, nd ditching him, which she refuses. he often come to her house for study, nd there he weeps whole night in front of her nd says that he will die without her.. nd she is believing it too. now she sometimes ask me to forget her so that he can live atleast