Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Service not Supported" message when transferring pictures from Motorola Razr V3

to Macbook Air via Bluetooth I recently got a Macbook Air and I have successfully paired it with my Motorola Razr V3 via Bluetooth. Unfortunately, when I attempt to transfer pictures from the razr to the mac, I get the message "service not supported." I do not have this problem when transferring pictures from the razr to my pc. How do I correct this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Click the Bluetooth icon on the menu bar and select browse device. Make sure that you have your Razr's Bluetooth on and in "Discoverable". When if finds the phone select Browse. After that it should say "phone memory" and you're gonna double click that and some folders saying "Other", "Pictures, "Sounds", "Themes" and "Videos" will appear. Click on the one that you want to access and select the file(s) that you want to put on your Mac and click Get.