Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

nework lock code for samsung e250?

i have found old codes online but they dont seem to work! my phone is on vodafone but i want to put an orange sim in it. it is now showing that the only thing still active on there is the network lock and autosubset lock. what codes do i need please? also, can i have it idiot fashion if anyone can help - which if any simcard to i put in when i type the network code in? i have tried 00000000 but this doesnt work, have tried it twice, so now only got 8 attempts left.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My suggestion is to call the network themselves, and asking them about unlocking your phone.

It'll cost you a few quid, but atleast you know what your doing, most networks nowadays unlock phones so they get the cash instead of dodgy phone unlockers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by amy h View Post
    i have found old codes online but they dont seem to work! my phone is on vodafone but i want to put an orange sim in it. it is now showing that the only thing still active on there is the network lock and auto subset lock. what codes do i need please? also, can i have it idiot fashion if anyone can help - which if any simcard to i put in when i type the network code in? i have tried 00000000 but this doesnt work, have tried it twice, so now only got 8 attempts left.

Network lock indicates that your Samsung E250 is locked with your current network . You can get code from any of the online vendors like SimpleUnlocking.com and get free unlocking instructions from MobileUnlockGuide.com to unlock it . You can use 00000000 to remove auto subset lock .