iPod Touch+iTunes sync. Anyway to make the videos on ipod to not be deleted when...

Perry$$

Jul 4, 2008
...syncing music library? Hey

I had a Music library on iTunes and on iPod Touch 1.1.4 32GB. Today I changed some songs and albums and stuff in iTunes. I also have many videos on iPod and none on iTunes(because it takes space to have on laptop, I have videos on extern harddrive). I opened iPod on itunes. Clicked Music and chose to sync all music with iPod. There were no warnings about anything with videos. I clicked ok to sync music library. After sync. I found out that all my videos on iPod were gone !! And the "handle videos and music manually" was unchecked(It was checked before sync.)

My whole music library was synced perfectly, but videos GONE ! Is there anyway that I could change settings so an music library syns wont touch the videos on iPod ?
I can put my videos back on ipod again, but there are 68 videos. And many of them are full movies. And also seasons of simpsons and stuff...
It takes long time to sync videos. OK to do it now, but dont want to do it everytime i sync the music library.
Help?

Back