My Internet's Downloading Speed?

JasonE

Jul 4, 2008
Okay , my internet connection i have is Bell and im suppose to be connected at 100mbps Or Whatever .... Why is it when im downloading music or stuff from Ares , LimeWire , Graboid Does My Downloads Only Go 45-55 Kbps ? Is there anyway of making it faster , anyway of directing most of the speed to this one program please help :)

100 mbps is the speed your Internet processor is capable of achieving. This speed is currently unavailable for home use. Two ways you could increase your speed are:
- switch to a different Internet Service Provider that has a higher speed
- if you have wireless internet access, get a wireless hub that has a greater speed

100 mbps is the speed your Internet processor is capable of achieving. This speed is currently unavailable for home use. Two ways you could increase your speed are:
- switch to a different Internet Service Provider that has a higher speed
- if you have wireless internet access, get a wireless hub that has a greater speed

Yes,I accept your points.
Recently i changed my internet connection from wireless internet access to wireless hub.
Now i have better internet speed than before.I checked my new net speed using ScanmySpeed.com I got good results.

Back