Should I return my LG Voyager?

gawddamnt

Jun 4, 2008
Hi i signed up for a 2 yr contract with verizon on sunday and got myself an LG Voyager. from sunday until today, my phone restarted on me three times by itself. i dont think it restarts anymore but i am still concerned. should i exchange it for the samsung glyde? or should i wait until it restarts again and then just get a another voyager? what do you guys think about my phone?
as in, is my phone okay and this is nothing to be concerned about or is just simple defected...
as in, is my phone okay and this is nothing to be concerned about or is just simple defected...

It might just be defective. I believe the voyager is better then the glyde. I had problems with my first voyager. took it back and got a new one at no cost. Do it as soon as possible. You can also check out the new LG Dare....

maybe its just that phone in particular. maybe you should get a new one of the same thing.

Return it to the Verizon store. Tell them exactly what is happening with the phone and ask for a replacement. They will usually do a direct replacement with the same model without much trouble. If you ask for a different phone, it will be much more difficult.

Do NOT get the Glyde, it's simply awful. I did, and it was the worst mistake I think I've ever made. The Voyager is definitely superior to the Glyde.

i have the voyager and it also randomly resets on me. its not a huge problem because it dosnt happen very often. but the glyde is a bad phone in my opinion. but you should think about trying the dare if you wana get a new phone.

Back