how to unlock samsung sgh x497?

Stefaan

Jul 4, 2008
i have a samsung sgh x497 and its locked to cingular. Does anyone knows how to unlock it? The imei is 358192002085630 if that helps and its also tri band. any help would be greatly appreciated

HI!!!

You can unlock your mobile yourself at the home , to unlock your Samsung model mobile using codes are the best way , why i am saying codes means to unlock your mobile with codes are simple & easy way,
Get the unlock code from this site Mobile Unlock Solutions ,it has the best instructions and simple ways to unlock your mobile from the network lock............
If you unlock your phone using the unlock code then your phone gets permanently unlocked....After that, you can use it with any other network's sim card...........

i have a samsung sgh x497 and its locked to cingular. Does anyone knows how to unlock it? The imei is 358192002085630 if that helps and its also tri band. any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi you can easily unlock your samsung sgh x497 by using unlock code. If you need unlock cod you can visit this site Wickedunlock.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Back