hey,

it was planned for me, my father and his mum to drive us to a flooring place to get all the stuff for laminate flooring...so i could finally get my room finished with. afraid his mum was making out 4pm is too late when the store closes at 8pm. apparently i was being selffish, because she 'really' wanted to look around the store. is it silly to think that the main point of the day was too get My flooring? we had an agrument, and i walked out because they were being unnecessary as they wanted to leave it for tomorrow.

i just found out his mum's purse and everything in it was stolen today while they were about to get the flooring, so they didn't. now i am really sorry for her, even though i dislike her 'cause if that happened to me i'd be really angry. so now again, the floor hasn't come...and even if dad couldn't help this. don't you think it would of been better to do things when you planned them? isn't that the best way to get things done?
added:

i just think personality if you don't do something when you should of, then other things will get. when if you did do it...nothing can get in the way (if i'm making sense). it's dad's downfall because i'm awfully busy on the weekend (he knew this) and now i can't help him BECAUSE OF THE DELAY.

imagine if nelson mandela put of doing things... if people who wanted to loose weight just missed a day of exercise...and it goes to two..then three... it's a bad habit and it makes me really annoyed