Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Send in a funny joke best joke gets 10 points!?

Hiya send in some of the funniest jokes you know and the best one wins best answer = 10 points! here is one of my funniest ones:
    The 2nd man wishes to go back home *poof* he goes

The 3rd man was their alone, so he wished his friends back *poof* they come back!_____________________________________________ _
    LOL that is my funniest joke send in your funniest jokes! im happy to hear!

A certain young man finally got a date with a female of somewhat questionable morals that lived in his apartment complex. To prepare for his big date, the young man went up on to the roof of his apartment building in order to tan himself. Not wanting any tan lines to show, he sunbathed in the nude.

Unfortunately, he fell asleep while on the roof and managed to get a sunburn on his "tool". But, determined not to miss his date, he put some lotion on his manhood and wrapped it in gauze.

When the hot date showed up at his apartment, the young man treated
    her to a home cooked dinner, after which they went into the living room to watch a video. During the video, however, the young man's sunburn started acting up again. He asked to be excused, went into the kitchen and poured a tall, cool glass of milk. He then placed his sunburned member in the milk and experienced immediate relief of his pain.

The date, meanwhile, wondering what he was doing, wandered into the kitchen to see him with his dingy immersed in a glass of milk. Upon seeing this, the she exclaimed - "So, that's how you guys load those things!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    a man was i a terrible accident leaving him with only one arm!he tried to fit back into society but it seemed like everything he tried to do required both arms! so he went up on a 5 story building and was going to jump off when he noticed a man down below on the sidewalk with NO arms at all! this man was dancing & hopping around back & fourth on the side walk! so the 1 armed man climbed down & thanked the man explaining how he was gonna jump until he saw how happy he was with NO arms that the decided to live! then the man with no arms said im not happy at all! my balls itch like hell!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two TV antennae got married. The wedding was awful but the reception was excellent.