Can you jailbreak the Samsung Instinct, or something like that?

wow.. you are a jerk.. you can mod damn near anything, yet you act like a prick when someone asks a question you dont know...

YES.. you CAN.. you fuckin idiot... if you are clever enough to do it, you can mod anything..

"Are you mentally deficient?"

Your are... you WOULD be someone that says something weak, and stays anonymous.. you want to talk like you know, and you dont, and you would be sad if someone called you on it..

-DJYoshaBYD

ps.. leave your online handle or username next time, so we can see if you really know what you are talking about, or just being queerbait...

GO fuck yourself you little cock sucking bitch suck on it bitch

i would like to use my own personal ringtones on my samsung instinct and i want to know how to jailbrake it and i am smart if i know what to do. does anyone that knows like to help me?

reismic whatever

Does anyone know how to jailbreak a samsung impact?

fuck, this is why I hate forums. Thanks for the help gay fagwads

shut up you can put on jailbroken software on anything. someone just has to create it, i dont know if its out there but dont bitch the guy out for asking a question your to stupid to answer

wow, yall are asses, asshoes, this is what yall look like :clubbing:
:(

Jailbreak is a term used in iPhone models. Samsung mobile models doesn't require a jailbreak. What is the exact problem with your Samsung Instict?
You won't be having any problem in adding third party apps for a Samsung . If at all you are not able to add third party apps, It must be a problem with your anti virus protection. Turn off privacy to add third party apps. Or if you need to unlock your Samsung Instict from network restriction, You need to enter it's unique unlock code. You can get the unlock code from any vendors online like SuperUnlockcodes.com

Back