Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am totally against religion, but I am also against those who whine about our...

...traditions I love, thoughts? I'm totally anti-religion because I see it as nothing more than child like fear to control people instead of letting them be themselves. But at the same time, I'm also a traditionalist who loves our nation's heritage. I like our pledge of allegiance saying "Under God" even though I don't believe in any god. I just feel like people can have their own beliefs, but we don't need to change our country's traditions. I'm also anti-immigration and pro-english. But I'm also a strict constitutionalist and I'm tired of seeing them take away all of our rights and replacing them with a false sense of national security. We need to be able to own automatic assault weapons because the government has them, if they can declare martial law illegally and begin to detain us, we should be able to fight back and have a chance. Our constitution was set up so we would NOT trust our government. Back to religion, although I am totally against it, I'm also against people who whine about our traditions I love.

Downloads
    Uploads
    automatic assault weapons for the common Joe? are you nuts? don't you think we have enough school shootings? and unless your parents are Native Americans, you also come from immigrants. I'm an atheist, but I'm not anti-religion. To be able to say that you're anti-religion stems from blind prejudice.