...long but please help me)? Im going to be starting my first year of high school and she moved us to a differn't city about 30 min away because my brothers got into alot of trouble. Well this move was for them so they could start over, THEY ARE NEVER HERE.! I dont see what the point was in moving if my brothers are always in the city we moved away from. I really am pissed off at this because im the only one who has really been affected by it since im 14 and dont know very many people who can drive im stuck in this little apartment by myself everyday. I have been stressing that i hate this to her for the last 4 months we've lived here and she ignores everything i say, so now everytime she talks to me i get really annoyed for no reason. I'am starting to hate my mom; and im strongly considering moving in with my dad because it cant get any worse than it already is. Do i try to talk her into moving back to where we're from or do i just move with my dad to the bay area?? If I were to talk to her about it what would be convincing to you on how much you cant stand where your at?