IS IT A SCAM ? Do you think Nintendo create all the Nintendo Wii hype to boost sales

B

Book Girl

? I reckon that Nintendo make it impossible to buy a Nintendo Wii just now just to create a mass panic buying of the product just in time for Christmas, does anyone agree or know what the solution to buying one is?

I def think so for sure, although some people get all defencive as if Nintendo is a relative or something and incapable of being so conniving

it is not a scam! they cant produce enough consoles to meet demand atm. theyre not doing it on purpose! its cos its getting nearer to christmas and everyone who wants one are trying to buy them early. a spokesperson for nintendo said that they know they havent n wont have enough to fulfil the demand for christmas. if you really want one, go to your local game shop n put your name down on their reserve list. you might have to put some money down as a deposit. personally, i wouldnt buy one off ebay for more than the RRP!

i think the same i can bet anything that a week after Christmas the price Willl come crashing down and wil be available any ware not buying one until after Christmas

Back