Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

!Please help with Internet Problem!!?

My internet will hardly work. I scanned through and cleaned out a few viruses this week, I am afraid that they may have caused it. I have all of these pages popping up now trying to get me to download there crappy spyware and virus scan products. I was using Norton to help me clean out the virus...I'm back to AVG now. My internet is so slow and its never been like that before. If you can help me figure out what to do, or what is wrong, I would appreciate it!

If you have any questions about anything else that will help with the diagnosis, email me and [email protected]. Thank you so much!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a common problem. I highly recommend you <<zonealarm>> i think that there is and a free edition also <<spybot serch & destroy>> is very good free program. When a computer has a virus virus destroes some very important file of our system. That makes computer slower. The onlty thing that you have to do is to scann your computer for virus agian. If this problem remains then it would be a good idea to use <<tune up utilities>> which is fixing all the the problem that a pc has. I had the same proble many times after i destroe the virus i use tune up and my dsl speed was ok. If your problem can be fixed with this progams then i afraid that you have to foramt your pc and reintal your operating system. That is the mosy eficient way to fix all the probles that yopur pc has.

Downloads
    Uploads
    number one rule.. NEVER ever click pop ups that tells something 'you need to download this blah blah etc.'.... try downloading antispyware like SUPERantispyware and ad-aware also spywareblaster... try to browse using firefox..it's fast and safe... hope this helps..^_^

download these files at download.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    you may have others programs running in the back ground i don't think it is just the Internet have a look

Downloads
    Uploads
    It appears to me your computer is still ridden with Virus, Spyware & other malicious codes.

Are you using the latest AVG 8 ?, it comes with both virus & spyware scanner. Remember to update the program with the latest virus signature before scanning.

Once you are done, perhaps you can try running ad aware to scan through your computer again for spyware again.

You can also try using the free online scanner such as the likes from Trend Micro & Kaspersky from the net to double confirm your results.

If after trying the above & things still look very bad, you may have to do a complete reformat of your hard drive. Doing so will wipe out all traces of malicious codes, but prior to such drastic measures, remember to backup your important data first. Once you have reformatted your drive & loaded all the necessary programs, use your UPDATED AVG 8 to scan your backup data first before using it.

Hope the above helps.