Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pakistani complains to my wife about her dog?

Wife was walking dog to park- on leash and muzzled.
    It dropped its' load, as dogs do- wife picks up after it using latex gloves inside plastic bag- disposes of turd and paraphernalia in bin-

Pakistani bugger verbally abuses her about dog sh!tting on verge. Wife ignores him, he grabs her arm as she's trying to walk off

she tells him let go or she'll call the coppers- he starts yelling and screaming- abusing her and calling her a racist- and carrying on in his lagnuage- she'd never said a word to him- and she's a tiny wee thing of only 5'5.
    Well, she puled away- the dog went mad and he kicked it

Wife comes home- too shaken up to make much sense ntil an hour later. This happened last night- I called the coppers- they don't want to know about it.

I'm now of a mind to give this toe-rag a bloody good belting- I know exactly where he lives.

Should I give this lovely cultural enricher a bloody good sorting?
    I've called the Duty Sergeant directly- he reiterated the police cannot do a thing and implied they want nothing to do with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Think you should go leave a load of sh!t outside his door step knock on his door and see if he talks to you like he did your wife!!! and then Lamp him one! who the hell is he to talk to your wife like this!!!! typical of coppers not giving a toss take the law in to your own hands in fact we all should and then this hole would be a better place!!!!