Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are ALL religions true? Why do different religions fight over who's

right & who's wrong? My brother's girlfriend's friend told her & him about this religion she grew up in, & that they're not affiliated with other religions. Here's the site. http://www.idmr.net

& she said how they compare the human body to events of the bible, & she said that the name YAHWEH is embedded in your face & hands & on tree branches & stuff. She said how those analogies are used to show PROOF of this Hebrew supreme being. & she said how God isn't resembleld in nature & our bodies, so that makes it not real. Everybody else says it's a cult. That so-called religion also believes that everyone is a hell-bound devil, whether you believe in IDMR or not. Wouldn't you be wasting your time going to that church? What are your thoughts?

Unregistered
    Dude, I grew up in this orginization. I was a member of the IDMR for a long, long time. Emphasis on WAS.The IDMR claims to be a “religious and scientific research organization”. However, any true research . . . other than reading the Bible and the Institutes’ own literature, is discouraged. Dr. Robert Harris, the current leader of the group, has publicly stated that “everything you need to be saved has already been revealed” & therefore research is pointless. For truth’s sake, the IDMR should stop posturing otherwise . . .The IDMR denies science when it is inconvenient or conflicts with their teachings. For example, they deny the historicity of the fossil record, saying that Yahweh-Elohim planted the dinasaur bones, etc. to make it appear that the world was older than 6,000 years . . . essentially to deceive “the smart boys”!They have always professed to be able to answer any question “to your satisfaction.” But if you ask them some difficult questions, you may not be satisfied with the answers. Eventually, you will be accused of being “carnal minded”, i.e. satanic simply for asking.Here’s an example of a question that has never been answered to my satisfaction: If the Bible says that “by grace are ye saved”, and that you are not judged by your works, then why does the IDM require that you attend 3 lectures / week? What is getting dressed up and driving to a lecture hall if it is not a “work.” If it is a work, then it cannot be grace at the same time . . .The IDMR has its own system of thinking and logic that is incredibly controlling. Carried to extremes, it can be very destructive to family and personal welfare. If you are a member of this group, or a cult, you should read John D. Goldhammer’s book, “Under the Influence - The Destructive Effects of Group Dynamics.” You will be enlightened if you read it objectively, because it has no agenda, i.e. no anti-religious bias. Based upon summary of traits of destructive groups, the IDMR does very, very poorly.The IDMR kept sway over members for decades: the founder said “you will not live to see the year 2000″ and the present leader, Dr. Harris, publicly stated that the world would end before 1996.
    Well, here we are — almost 2009 — and the group has never bothered to admit that it was mistaken. Other prophecies that did not come true have been similarly swept under the rug, in denial mode. My father was a prominent member. From my perspective the group is really more focused on internal social standing within the group rather than what the hell the so-called leader of the organization is saying to us. I've been there since birht but now I'm an adult and I realize that it is a cult. They are very demanding to your lifestyle but they say they are not. There is alot of contridiction in the doctorine there aswell. Excuse my mispelling of words but this is really a hard thing for me to do. My mother is still apart of this group and she is always trying to get me to come back. I'm afraid to tell her how I feel because I know it will break her heart. She joined this group in college. She had to deal with the family talking about her behind her back and all kinds of shit. And ow her own son rejects the one thing she feels she has given me in lie as an advantage to others, I just can;t do it. I always secretly questioned the reality of what I was raised in as a child. I wondered why certain people were allowed to do and say what others could not. I always had a free pass on certain things, I always was accepted and greeted by all because of my parents and their status in the group all over the country. I also noticed the really high divorce rate and as I got older the hypicritical leaders who stood before us. I got a fist hand backstage view at what most members would have found reasons to leave the organization immidiatly.

Unregistered
    Now what's the good part? You sound like a spoiled brat who wants attention and hates anyting you can't monopolize on...if it was so bad and your parents so prominant then you would be reaping the spoils...like any other rich brat...yes, everything the founder said is true...read it yourselves...but like anything priceless,it can't be sold..some will try to use it for their own glory..and fail like the latter. Come as you are. Headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but there are many branches, any some that branch off, and return, as unregistered may when he decides to read Elohim the Archetype Pattern (4 Volumes in a complete set) for himself instead of childishly worrying about what "they" said...even a baby can understand that Yahweh is real after receiving the true word, you just have to be able to live with yourself, use the word of wisdom, and the good sense to know that Yah is merciful and has always been here(Rom 1:19-20)This TRUE word has been around the world since revealed, disputed, but never proven untrue..no one twirls and catches the holy ghost on the floor and everyone is treated the same...you donate cash if you like..1 Thes 5:21 prove all things...by what? What you think? No, by trying the spirit by the spirit, if you don't recognize who you are,then what can you prove. Be patient with yourself, admit and accept who you are first, then the burden is gone from you wanted so badly to be recognized by people just like you,no more or less worthy of deliverance from the affliction of the ignorance of self, just chosen to be a witness to the creation...one true witness, or one false witness.

Unregistered
    Dude, first of all I'm so far from a spoiled brat you wouldn't understand if I told you. There are no benefits to be sought after. I wasn't in class for financial gain. When I realized what the hell was going on I was a kid. Like I said I was born in to the IDMR. I'm an adult now, still not looking to capitalize on anything but my own career. I was just spilling my guts with complete honesty. But can you honestly deny that there is a status issue in the Institute? And that time and time again Dr.Harris's predictions continually get swept away and denied? Quoting a bunch of scriptures just prooves my point. Instead of discussing the elephant in the room you bable on about something I'm not even talking about and assume because you said alot that you've answered something when in fact you have answered to nothing at all. This is a typical method of getting out of answering people used in class. Then you prove another point I made in my initial response that you're onlt encouraged to read either the bible or the school's literature. All you did was quote just that. Are some kind of an idiot!?! I know it's hard for you to understand much because you're brainwashed. Brainwashing is achieved through repeating the same activities over and over. Thus you have class 3 days a week and every classes format is required to be the same where ever you go although some schools often deviate.

Unregistered

Home Islam

Unregistered
    it's apparent you dont understand the purpose of Yahweh.

Unregistered

Believe in your true spirit and love everyone equally

Hello brothers and sisters,

I am proud to introduce myself as The Truth Seeker. I have no religion as i believe that Religion is nothing but just "Way of Living Life". Our great ancestors after their lot of experiences, Knowledge, Education and beliefs, formed some strong base or structure called Maxims to help the new generations in living the life and feel the ease to solve the purpose of our very presence on this earth. Today, when i gets up in morning and go for daily walk in the very beautiful park nearby, i just concentrate on my true spirit and try to know from my inner self that hidden secret which everyone actually wants to know.... This whole debate of all religions and groups has diverted the view point of mostly all human beings. I feel very sad when someone having different view point or perception tries to prove other as rubbish.. !! Every path with True Faith and True devotion leads to Truth. (Truth= Self Realization) You are more than what you think. -Einstein just used 15% of his brain. Whats the way to use 100%??
    -Google :Ram Bomjon New Budhha Part4 (Says: life without food and water for several years is also possible) Live practical on Himalayas

After reading so many exciting things, i feel there is lot of secrets to be unfolded.. They only way possible is to be a "Great Listener".
    Be strong and Bold to accept that what we have learned in the name of education is nothing but just Selfish-Studies to become the Citizen of infected World.
    Since last 2 years i have researching on this matter.. i actually saw the Time line of religions and found that the most recent religions are more comprehensive and non extremist. Some like Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism had one thing in common.
    Do Meditation for Self Realization. Just this is the extent of my belief.

Thanks Everyone
    [email protected]

Unregistered

Short Lived as usual

well this was short lived, as in everything else in this world

Unregistered

yman

Well I will try to answer your question however it has been multible years.
    As Dr Kinley is a Doctor he doesn't have all the "well" people in the world in class. He has sick ones. (note - we are all unwell) So when you see people acting up then you should realize you are in the right place. Well people don't need someone to save them..... As for the world coming to an end you must realize that world and age are interchangeable. If you look in your Elohim book The ages and dispensations chart you will see there is a 4year mistake. So when the school was told how to calculate the time and they came to 1996 they were correct. As 1996 is really 2000. Now if you look at the 1day with YAHWEH is 1000years and 1000years is 1day. What he is refering to is the creation. Gen 1 goes through each day. So the 6th day = 6000years the end of that dispensation. Each of the days have different things happening. So if you look at what happened on the sixth day you will see that man was created(hence no one was saved before 1996 statement) and there was a division between man and woman(so this should explain why people are getting divorced or going against there parents ect.) Yahweh said it would happen on the 6th day and guess what.... He is correct. (note - If Dr Kinley would not have shown up and explained these things we would be lost) I hope this helps. YAHWEH = Source - Substance - Limits - Bounds of all things. All you have to do is ask.....

P.S. The thing with who ever explained about the trying to trick someone with the Dina-bones you would need to look into the feast days... There you will find that this was not the first time YAHWEH made a creation. He repete's over and over. Hence the statement "I am YAHWEH and I change not". That was the understanding I was given on that. I hope this was not confusing. If so please ask a Dean at your local Branch. To get a listing of branch schools please refer to the idmr.net website.

Mulktredeeque
    Our company advertise affordable headstones and grave markers. We sell slant headstones, upright headstones, flat grave markers and more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast