...i am currently a member in the organization and of course from the outside looking in things look bad. they are supposed to. mainly because Dr. Kinley or God is desperately trying to get us to not look at ourselves but to look at him. his whole purpose was to come in and show us that we were wrong in they way we once believed-all of us (including him) but that it takes the Creator of the Universe himself to come down and show us the right way. it amazes me how people know so little about IDMR and Dr. Kinley himself that they form opinions with really no ground to stand on...other than how you feel. i used to be in the church and i wonder why people call the IDMR a cult...because you go 3 times a week?...most people i know who go to church go 4 or 5 times a week!- regular service, men's meeting, women's meeting, kids meeting, old people meeting, late service, early service...you're there most of the day and on top of that you have to pay. pay the preacher for attepmting to ease your conscience...to the point where there are ATMs in the church...what does God need your money for when he created everything there is? and on top of that..how is he going to get it? from the preacher? ha!i think not. Dr. Kinley came and is offering this knowledge of how he really is and actually exsists for free...utlimatelly because there is no price you can pay for Salvation. hy not try doing a little research before you jump to comclusions about something you clearly have no idea about.