The worse Internet Service Provider(ISP) Customer Service Experiance you

l@ngell

Jun 25, 2008
ever had in America!? I would like to know what company in USA has the worse customer service your have ever experience with it comes to Internet Service expampl, road runner, at&t, aol..... etc......

that would be brighthouse! they're a small local provider in my city and they actually won't let you have anything else! i tried to switch my comcast when i moved but the city i live in won't even let them in the city limits! it's basically an invitation to be jerks because we have no better options!

AOL back in the day (2001-2002). I had the hardest time getting my subscription cancelled. I'm glad their stock tanked. It took 2 hours worth of phone calls to get them to stop charging me. I thought they were going to send someone over to break my kneecaps.

AOL back in the day (2001-2002). I had the hardest time getting my subscription cancelled. I'm glad their stock tanked. It took 2 hours worth of phone calls to get them to stop charging me. I thought they were going to send someone over to break my kneecaps.

Back