Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Unregistered
    Andrii Shabotai | Facebook

Unregistered
    Check out actionawaits.com for meeting new friends and trying fun new things in toronto.

Unregistered

Heart New friends?

hey there .. I see I am incredibly delayed in reasponse to this !! lol .. but i too just googles "where to find friends in toront and how" and it braught me here .. glad to see there where some others in the same boat as me awhile ago .. dunno whats going on now .. but if n e one is still interested i wouldnt mind hearing from you agunawar206 at gmail com (wont let me use the at symbol lol) .. preferably a girl .. sortta want that bff friendship ..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey I have no friends too!. I just googled make friends toronto and got here. I am a very creepy boring guy looking for just plain friends to hang around with. It doesnt matter if they are guys but keep in mind that im not gay. All my other friends dont live in toronto.
    You're very creepy??

Unregistered
    Hey guys, I am 25, male, moved to Montreal, from Toronto (for work), and now i am back after 2 years. people in Montreal are more open and i met 3 great friends who i would not hesitate to do any favors for. unfortunately everyone went their own way.

the people in university and workplaces in Toronto always keep their distance, you are always a stranger in their eyes. this is why i was unable to really connect with anyone like minded.

If you want to talk on msn is vitaliy-v (at) hotmail (dot) com

Unregistered
    wow everyone says Montreal is more friendly and open i should go there , i'm just 20 and i cant make friends yet (it only happen to foreign people ? ) , i guess i have to say "Hello" to everyone but i guess they will freak out , i dunno i wish i can have nice friends around my age , but internet is not really helpful , if theres some cool people there . i'd like to meet them

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234