Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    hey I have no friends too!. I just googled make friends toronto and got here. I am a very creepy boring guy looking for just plain friends to hang around with. It doesnt matter if they are guys but keep in mind that im not gay. All my other friends dont live in toronto.

Unregistered
    hey guys
    i do understand... i move to toronto about 2 years ago and im still finding hard to make friends.... i mean sometimes it nice to have friends to hangs around with...cool ppl... no drama..lol...if anyone want to talk further message me at [email protected] im a 28 year old female
    peace!!

Unregistered
    I'm looking for an honest, down to earth simple friend! I'm somewhat new to toronto, anyhow would really like to make a new friend. Msge me. my email is [email protected]

Unregistered

Same Prob'

Toronto -GTA has a lot of Shifty, Non-Sincere, Non-Genuine Folks. If for whatever reason you have to break away from your known Circle of 'freinds' Take it From Me.... It will be EXTREMELY tough to meet, or build sincere relationships with anyone else.

GTA......

Unregistered
    I am 31 married and moved here 4 years ago. i am in the same situation. I am a woman and am looking to make new friends. My email is [email protected]

Unregistered
    Hi everyone
    Im in the same boat. I've been working after high school so never got a change to make friends. My friends from high school drifted apart as they were in college and i was working.
    Why dont we all meet up and chat and see how it goes?
    email me [email protected]
    (I am 23)

Unregistered

friends

most of you are MUCH younger than me, i'm 53. I have 2 young kids, and am separated. I have few friends, all of whom are married and can't get out to play. Originally from Montreal I found it very difficult to make friends in Toronto, people are different here, don't seem to like to open their group to newcomers, very protective almost. Well if any of you young ones have a Dad who's divorced, looking for a new buddy....Joke. My email, [email protected].

Unregistered

Where to make friends in Toronto?

Hello!

For those of you that are looking to make new friends in Toronto, check out The Social Woman (http://www.thesocialwoman.com), it is a social network for Canadian women where you can join groups, meet other people in your area looking to make friends, post events and attend events as well.

Hope this helps!

Unregistered
    Ok! So I am NOT the only one googling "how to make new friends in TO" (Phew!). I am a slightly older female than the majority of posters thus far (I am 26) and don't want to discourage you guys, but unfortunately it gets no easier. I was in the same boat after the high-shool cliques fell apart, so I figured I would have better luck making decent and honest female friends in University. No such luck. Competition amongst females in Toronto is at an all time high, even in University (especially UofT where everyone is trying to "outsmart" the other!) there is a lack of genuine people. I would suggest going to an out-of province university in the US of the UK, as the majority of people I know from high school that took the foreign route have met some incredible people and made some really great friendships.

Unregistered
    well i have been in toronto for 2 years now and you guys are aboslutely right..its hard to make friends after school..most of my school friends have aso drifted away to US, calgary , etc.. anyways i am a 24 year old guy looking to make new girl, guy friends to hang out with...my email address is [email protected] go!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast