Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

if you have sprint phone service, click here asap please!?

heeey i'm not really sure, when does the next billing month start for sprint?
    when did the current billing month start?

pleaseeee help me out, i only have a limited number of texts that i can send because i never know when the next billing month starts so i always forget to get unlimited, but ineed to count.

best answer gets ten points!

Downloads
    Uploads
    call customer care they will tell you your new cycles and when they start

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, to add to Sprint's confusing service, every account is different, so billing months start depending upon the date of your accounts creation.

With that said, you can easily call *2 (star 2) for information about your account, including billing details, making a payment over the phone, account usage, and other information (such as rates on long distance calling to other countries)

You can also make billing changes (such as add unlimited Texting) during that call.

I do believe, however, that when you first dial star 2, it takes you to a computer operator who asks what you are calling about. I always just say "Operator" to her, because those voice recognition things suck (I'd rather deal with a real person).

Hope this helps

Unregistered
    Is Palm Centro Nextel compatible?