Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My shrubs are growing thru neighbors fence all they do is complain that skunks are

coming from my mothers yard For years they have complained about my mothers back yard ...Moms. abravatas are growing thru the fence ( which isnt bad at all and like we have nothing better to do we run around tyring to fix it all.) ....I'm disabled and my mother is too.....I sent my son up there to look around but found no skunks......We do live on a lake !......I told her to feel free to cut down anything on her side.....HELP neighbor from hell who says she's going to sue me if the dogs get sprayed again !....

Downloads
    Uploads
    skunks are wild animals, you have no control over where they go. skunks are also scavengers most likely they are coming into your neighbors yard for food, mainly dog food. Don't worry, you just got bad neighbors, sorry

Downloads
    Uploads
    unless you're providing skunks with a place to live and food, then she can't sue you for them spraying her dogs..
    you did what you could to look into it, and that's all you have to do..
    as for the shrubs, if you want to be really nice have a landscaper come in and prune it so it doesn't go over the fence on their side - that way they can't complain..

if they mention the skunks again tell them they'll have to sue mother nature, because you aren't God and simply have no control over where wild animals choose to wander..

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not their problem and responsibility to cut them down. It's yours and you have the responsibility to keep your stuff off their property. If you are disabled then call someone and pay to have it done.

You aren't going to find skunks during the day as they are nocturnal. So if they have been complaining and you think it's not important well you are blatantly disrespecting your neighbors, because it is your problem so fix it. If you both are too disabled to do anything then I suggest you sell your home and live in an apartment where you don't have to keep up with this type of work.