Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

dell inspiron 1525 bluetooth?????? help!?

how do i turn on the bluetooth on my laptop (dell inspiron 1525)

please, and a detailed answer for 10 points!!

thanks !
    please answer!

Unregistered
    you might need a bluetooth usb card that you can buy at a retail store because my bluetooth works on my inspiron 1525.

Unregistered
    The bluetooth is an extra option when you purchased your laptop. It can be added by calling dell if you want to open the bottom of your laptop to installit on the motherboard, or you can get a pcmcia blue tooth card. Even though you have an icon on the front of your laptop near the battery with the bluetooth icon, only means that it can be used with it. My friend has the same model and he did not opt for the bluetooth card.

Unregistered
    i have no clue...dell is so f***ed up...i mean lyk dey don evn gv u da proper instructions on hw to turn on yout bluetooth...datz so stpid

Unregistered

Businessman

Personally i would say Dell wants to make more money from tiny Bluetooth card or which ever you might be purchasing for your inspiron 1525.
    "Dell" please please think twice and see that giving me Tea with sugar and Milk without giving me Bread, makes your Tea incomplete,automatically it means i will never be satisfied.So why dont you include that thing and sell with it's amount inclusive, cuz when secretly making love to your king's wife then it means try and just her pregnant.Hope mature people understand this and give some advice.

AllanDeGroot
    Actually the Bluetooth module on a Dell 1525 is under the switch panel/hinge cover.

You remove this panel by removing the battery pack and then the two small screws
    underneath, then the panel simply snaps off.

Be careful while reinstalling the switch panel, the flat ribbon cable to the audio controls tends to get caught under one of the snaps that retains the panel.

There are instructions in your printed user manual or in the online owners manual from dell.

Allan