can i play Counter Strike 1.6 without internet connection? can i play single player?

CS 1.6 does'nt have a single player but you can play in offline mode(without internet connection) with bot.Bot is usually an AI(Artifical Intelligence).Example, you versus the PC.PC versus you.

If you want to play CS without internet connection but with bots, follow my instructions

Open CS>Click New Multiplayer Games>Choose the map you want>after loading, press the console button which means is this ' ~ ' button>type bot_difficulty 0 or 1 or 2 or 3>press enter>type bot_add_t or bot_add_ct>press enter>and it will slow down the CS>wait until the loading is complete>after loading, it will restart by itself>press the console button again>type bot_add_ct or bot_add_t to add more bot>type it again until how many you want, your wish>after how many you want, enjoy!! =D

Note : While typing bot_difficulty, 0 is for easy difficulty, 1 is for normal difficulty, 2 is for hard difficulty and 3 is for expert difficulty.

Enjoy!!! =D

CS 1.6 does'nt have a single player but you can play in offline mode(without internet connection) with bot.Bot is usually an AI(Artifical Intelligence).Example, you versus the PC.PC versus you.

If you want to play CS without internet connection but with bots, follow my instructions

Open CS>Click New Multiplayer Games>Choose the map you want>after loading, press the console button which means is this ' ~ ' button>type bot_difficulty 0 or 1 or 2 or 3>press enter>type bot_add_t or bot_add_ct>press enter>and it will slow down the CS>wait until the loading is complete>after loading, it will restart by itself>press the console button again>type bot_add_ct or bot_add_t to add more bot>type it again until how many you want, your wish>after how many you want, enjoy!! =D

Note : While typing bot_difficulty, 0 is for easy difficulty, 1 is for normal difficulty, 2 is for hard difficulty and 3 is for expert difficulty.

Enjoy!!! =D

Yes, you can play single player. You go to Create a match. And select how many bots you want. BORING! But, it's possible. If you want a single player game try Half Life Orange Box! Bots = CPU Players. You can select their difficulty also.

I can't exactly remember but I believe that there is a single player with bots. But this is a lame version that no one plays out there. There is just so much more content online. What you do is activate it on a steam account which takes about 5 mins. Bots are CPU controlled players that you play against. They can be really crappy at times or really good with instant headshots depending on the difficulty level you put them on.

Back