I need a pageant introduction!!!!?

AngieG

Apr 27, 2008
I am in the miss american coed pageants.I have been doing them for 6 years now. I have never won. It is because of the interview and introduction. I need someone with alot of experience! If you have not done a pageant more than 6 years then dont bother answering. unless you won the national miss american pageant. I am in the preeteen division. We have to tell the judges about our selves.They also want you to be smart.
*I am 12 years old
*i want to be a fashion designer.
*i am taking all advanced classes
*i was in destination imagination
*i am on the honor roll

I have done american coed. and hopefully, i m the person your looking for.

IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS...
FROM THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF _____________, STATE, I AM ... , 12 YEARS OLD. WITH A PASSION FOR ____________ AND FASHION, I own the dream of becoming a fashion designer.

AND YOU CAN ADD THE REST I GUESS...
REMEBER TO ADD YOUR HOBBIES, IF WANTED ONLY,YOUR WELCOME

+++ JUST FOR ASSURANCE
I DID WIN 2 OUT OF 3 TIMES FOR AMERICAN COED
IM DOING NAMISS THIS YEAR!!!!

Intro

I have done american coed. and hopefully, i m the person your looking for.

IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS...
FROM THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF _____________, STATE, I AM ... , 12 YEARS OLD. WITH A PASSION FOR ____________ AND FASHION, I own the dream of becoming a fashion designer.

AND YOU CAN ADD THE REST I GUESS...
REMEBER TO ADD YOUR HOBBIES, IF WANTED ONLY,YOUR WELCOME

+++ JUST FOR ASSURANCE
I DID WIN 2 OUT OF 3 TIMES FOR AMERICAN COED
IM DOING NAMISS THIS YEAR!!!!

Attitude

Well by your "don't respond if you have not had at least 6 years of experience don't bother answering" comment I am not shocked you have not won a title yet. I have been in pageants including American Coed, and National American Miss. I have won a great deal from them, even in my 2nd year I came in top five for National American Miss. However, I guess I would not be helpful to you because of your 6 year rule.

But good luck!

Most common mistakes;
Your suit should by one color, with nude close toe shoes.
Make sure your starting with a catchy intro, like a favorite quote or question.

buang kkohhhh

it should be
im 12 years old haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
blleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh
hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahaha hohohohohohohoh hihihihihihihi huhuhuuhuuh

attitude!

your extremely rude. this kind of attitude won't get you very far in pageants.

Intro

From the flashing lights of the runway to the elegant racks of clothes at your faveorite department stores, one day you'll see my name on the tags of all the trendiest clothes. When I'm not working to reach my goal of a nationally known fashion designer, you can find me studying hard as a member on the honor roll, problem solving as a member of Destination Imagination, or __________. Coming from the beautiful ________ I am 12 year old _______.

Hope this helps :)

Personal Introduction !!

hey, i am in the NAMISS pageant this year also. I need some help with my personal introduction as well!
*I am 17 years old
*I am an honor student
*I want to become a Dental assisstant
*I am friendly & outgoing
*I like helping people

Help

Hey,Ineed an intro duction too, for Nam. I want to be a fashion designer assistant, and doctor,im 13,and honor roll.
Please Help.
:( LOL

hello , im a contestant for a beauty pageant in our university.. and i need a creative way to introduce myself please help me the contest is in four days..
i am 17 yrs old
a frst yr customs administration student
dreams of becoming a customs broker
i am friendly and outgoing
has talent in drawing

please help im going crazy

to all you people who said she was rude... i met this girl last week at a casting and she is the sweetest girl i know shes going far in places any of you would be lucky to be in her shoes.. i hope youre all ashmaed of saying something like that to someone like her.. and if you dont know who she is you obviosly spend too much time looking in the mirror.. losers..

Hey wow your really rude, i have won nam nationals and coed but I've only done pageants for 5 years oh darn can't help you

BLAH!

Rude rude rude. I've participated and won many pageants but I will not help someone with that attitude.

Pageant Intro for 12 yr old

can anyone give me a nice, catchy intro that i can use for my pageant coming soon. i want to say that I'm a boxer and i want to be a veterinarian.. trying to find something cute to say so i can be memorable..

Attitude

I have been doing pageants for a long time. I am your ge and i have won many titles. Heres the first problem the judges probably can see the rudeness and fake in you. I have not had 6 years of experince but i do have one thing class and manners. Since you dont want someone more than 6 years of the pageant industry well then no i want give you a couple of my top winning pageant introductions. Hopefully you will learn manners and class because if you don't you will keep competingand you will loose and get no experince from this,

to all you people who said she was rude... i met this girl last week at a casting and she is the sweetest girl i know shes going far in places any of you would be lucky to be in her shoes.. i hope youre all ashmaed of saying something like that to someone like her.. and if you dont know who she is you obviosly spend too much time looking in the mirror.. losers..
actually we woulen't want to be in a spoiled brats shoes. she problably wrote the comment above herself.
i honestly cant belive how shallow she is.

hello , im a contestant for a beauty pageant in our university.. and i need a creative way to introduce myself please help me the contest is in four days..
i am 17 yrs old
a frst yr customs administration student
dreams of becoming a customs broker
i am friendly and outgoing
has talent in drawing

please help im going crazy
Coming to you as an outgoing 17 year olf i am contestant number __ (name) when im not busy chasing my dreams of becoming a customs broker you can find me drawing and spending times with my friends!

hope this helps! good luck!

Back