Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered

Flower Blue Help

Hey,Ineed an intro duction too, for Nam. I want to be a fashion designer assistant, and doctor,im 13,and honor roll.
    Please Help.

LOL

Unregistered
    hello , im a contestant for a beauty pageant in our university.. and i need a creative way to introduce myself please help me the contest is in four days..
    i am 17 yrs old
    a frst yr customs administration student
    dreams of becoming a customs broker
    i am friendly and outgoing
    has talent in drawing

please help im going crazy

Unregistered
    to all you people who said she was rude... i met this girl last week at a casting and she is the sweetest girl i know shes going far in places any of you would be lucky to be in her shoes.. i hope youre all ashmaed of saying something like that to someone like her.. and if you dont know who she is you obviosly spend too much time looking in the mirror.. losers..

Unregistered
    i wannna have sex...

Unregistered
    Hey wow your really rude, i have won nam nationals and coed but I've only done pageants for 5 years oh darn can't help you

Unregistered

BLAH!

Rude rude rude. I've participated and won many pageants but I will not help someone with that attitude.

Unregistered

Pageant Intro for 12 yr old

can anyone give me a nice, catchy intro that i can use for my pageant coming soon. i want to say that I'm a boxer and i want to be a veterinarian.. trying to find something cute to say so i can be memorable..

Downloads
    Uploads

Attitude

I have been doing pageants for a long time. I am your ge and i have won many titles. Heres the first problem the judges probably can see the rudeness and fake in you. I have not had 6 years of experince but i do have one thing class and manners. Since you dont want someone more than 6 years of the pageant industry well then no i want give you a couple of my top winning pageant introductions. Hopefully you will learn manners and class because if you don't you will keep competingand you will loose and get no experince from this,

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    to all you people who said she was rude... i met this girl last week at a casting and she is the sweetest girl i know shes going far in places any of you would be lucky to be in her shoes.. i hope youre all ashmaed of saying something like that to someone like her.. and if you dont know who she is you obviosly spend too much time looking in the mirror.. losers..
    actually we woulen't want to be in a spoiled brats shoes. she problably wrote the comment above herself.
    i honestly cant belive how shallow she is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello , im a contestant for a beauty pageant in our university.. and i need a creative way to introduce myself please help me the contest is in four days..
    i am 17 yrs old
    a frst yr customs administration student
    dreams of becoming a customs broker
    i am friendly and outgoing
    has talent in drawing

please help im going crazy
    Coming to you as an outgoing 17 year olf i am contestant number __ (name) when im not busy chasing my dreams of becoming a customs broker you can find me drawing and spending times with my friends!

hope this helps! good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast