Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Famous 80s Celebrity Costume Ideas?

I have to dress up for a costume contest with my friends for a convention I am attending. Our theme is 80s celebrities. The convention I am going to is going to be full of college girls, so I want to dress up as someone who people will recognize. I want to be able to go all out for the costume. The catch is that they have to be real people and they cannot be characters. For example, I could dress up as Catherine Bach, but I couldn't dress up as Daisy Duke. So it's kind of tricky... Two people I can't dress up as are Madonna or Cyndi Lauper because they have already been claimed.

So any ideas for a fun person to dress up as would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much everyone!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Michael jackson. Just get the aviator black sunglasses, a red jacket, black leather pants, black shoes, and a white glove.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For Halloween when my daughter was a senior in high school, we cut up one of her prom dresses, bought fishnet stockings, teased her hair, put on heavy eye makeup and she was Pat Benetar in the video "Love is a Battlefield." It took little money and she looked fabulous! Check out the video. You'll see what I mean. Pay attention to the dance hall scenes. It's really easy to do.
    Good Luck.