Free Ringtone Sites That Work With Telus Mobility?

Boarder360

Apr 5, 2008
ok no more crap, if you have a site you know for sure works with telus than submit it, otherwise dont bother. and i want it to be 100% absoluely free, i dont want to answer surveys or anything. i jsut want a site tha provides 100% free ringtones and is compatible with telus cell phones

not going to happen dude, telus is a friggin joke when it comes to stuff like that. if you can't get it from them they think you have no use for it anyway.

You'll have to hack your phone to make them work. Bye, bye warranty!

If you really want a tone or two then just suck it up and pay the $2 to telus. Don't be so frikken cheap!!!!!

Every TELUS client thinks it's ridiculous that you can't add your own ringtones. They give the lame excuse about 'copy-write' but we all know that is really a way to generate revenue.

TELUS SUCKS ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fucking 3.50 for a ringtone... PLUS A .50 CENT DOWNLAOD FEE !!!!!!
Fucking gay seections.... Face it....
Telus is by far the worst phone company ever !!!!!!!!!!!

Cash COWS

Motorola V3c... bullshit piece of crap. I tried using a usb cable to transfer music to my phone... HA! Cheap bastards at Telus want you to buy specific software to hook up to the computer..... Theres no other option besides paying their fees.

They really want to F*CK everybody for cash, ehh?

With a program called 'motorola phone tools' you can add music to your phone. All of the moto krzr's came with this software. Ask around or search for a free download.

Telus Sucks Balls

Telus can lick my big hary nuts thats is why i switched to Bell now i have many ringtiones yeah braaa x2

Back