Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    TheHumanist

is there anyway i can delete these files from my computer?

i installed once some games like Word Wizard Deluxe,Ticker Tycoon and i deleted them but not with the Add/remove programs (or with uninstal) and now i have them in the add/remove programs list and i cant delete them from the list and i cant uninstall them.I tried to install them again but they make another uninstall program in the list and the older one reamains there.And the same happend to gamespy arcade i deleted it with uninstall and now i still have it in the add/remove programs list and i cant uninstall it.IS there any way i can delete them from the registry?or is there a program with the help i can delete those files?Help please

James Knight
    the only way is to try and see if you can re-install them over the files and then try to unistall again

[this might not work if any of the files used in install are 'locked']