Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member tyourtdarktqueent's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have blended my own religion?

I was not raised to be any such religion. I wear Catholic religious medals: St. Christopher, Benedict and a cross. I have an interest in the occult and spiritualism: Wicca, Pagan, Voodoo, Hoodoo, Santeria. I have herbs, candles, oils, crystals and tarot cards, yet I still read the bible. I believe in doing good as a whole but feel some people need a nasty curse or their nasty energy sent back to them (sometimes times 3). I have exorcised a house from ghosts and yet have some voodoo dolls.
    I have researched alot of religions and feel not one is correct. Each one has some of the truth. I think the original idea of all religoins has been warped and distorted due to peoples own opinions, agendas, judgements and whatnot.
    Anyway, this all seems contradictory to some peope, but not to me.

It all somehow works. Is this really strange or are there other people out there like me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you may not feel like any one religion is correct but do you realize what your doing is one BIG contradiction???

Medals mean nothing...

If you read the bible then you obviously don't believe it or understand it...

Where do you think your new "religion" will take you when you die? oh maybe your planning on making yourself immortal...

I don't know and I don't think you do either. Your salvation is something you should be concerned about (if you believe in salvation...)

I am a christian and I only believe what the bible says and It all makes sense to me. I also know enough about these others (religions/cults whatever) to know what is real

I hope you figure it all out and are happy with yourself- Good Bless you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Salvation is available only as a gift from the Savior YAHOSHUA. If you haven't found Him, you haven't found life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your walking on thin ice when you try to balance a true Christian faith with the satanic cult.
    The latter is strickly not allowed as a Catholic and should be dissolved as soon as possible, it is spiritual unhealthy.

Take the time to read Acts 8:20-22

God bless'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out Buddhism, It has all 'the truths.'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blended is a good word.. it's complete, but it's twisted. And if it's twisted...can it really be complete?