My download speed has become too slow after i upgraded my internet speed?

Alice

May 15, 2008
i had internet speed of 1mb and it was fine. last month i upgraded that for 2 mb speed and the internet has become too slow since then. my download speed is 30 KB, youtube and other live channel programs are impossible to watch although they were good at 1Mb speed. My Internet provider checked and said the problem is not from them..what are the possibilities?
i am using firefox as my browser and zonealarm as antivirus.
i deleted cookies, history, temporary files and i did a full scan for the computer yesterday and nothing is wrong.
Please can you help me it's been almost a month.

Is that so? Slow internet happens for various reasons. You might have poor hardware connecting your machine to the wall. Maybe your modem-router is not configured
correctly.
The most effective method for speeding up a comp where possible is just format the hard disk. Also check to see if you have any useless programs.

Uninstall them. Run disk cleanup. Check to see what you have in your temp. Generally have a clear up of your hard disk. ELSE
These are just some of many possibilities. If you think that your internet connection is slow, Follow these :- 1 .Switch to a different browser
2.Remove unwanted add-ons, extensions, and plugins
3.Close unused tabs
4.Allow (some) cookies and caching ...
scan your computer for viruses and spyware using suitable programs(for example- avast anti virus or spybot). If you still experience the same problem I
would advise you to delete the computer after backing it up, and then installing a new copy of Windows. if your problem is with programs running slowly- I
can advise you to download this software, which can extremely help- CCleaner.Good Registry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically! Do all these and
Perform speed here scanmyspeed.com once it will sounds better ...

Back