Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

NeedComputer Genius - Replaced m-board, quad chip and fan in new unit, can't...

...boot with CD/DVD drives attached Just the facts:
    New Unit - 4 Ram, quad chip, 2000MB memory. Had to replace a broken fan. After fan replaced, chip bad and replaced, then motherboard bad and replaced. Now will boot, but only with front components unplugged from mother board (DVDs, card reader, ect. Internet now unreachable. (I'm using my old die hard for this).

Have had it checked out and this is as far as the geek squad can take things. Suggestions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne G View Post
    New Unit - 4 Ram, quad chip, 2000MB memory. Had to replace a broken fan. After fan replaced, chip bad and replaced, then motherboard bad and replaced. Now will boot, but only with front components unplugged from mother board (DVDs, card reader, ect. Internet now unreachable. (I'm using my old die hard for this).
    Have had it checked out and this is as far as the geek squad can take things. Suggestions?
    Those Portland native worked on war ships in the Bath by visiting specific start along with Ww2 but also enlisted with regard to the particular Navy to 1943. Your man graduated at the U.S. Naval Academy and in addition after leaving the specific Navy on 1954 received a huge law degree against Harvard Law School. This man was really recruited by simply Maine’s Sen. Edmund Muskie at run during Congress of 1966. Longchamp le pliage australia - Cheap longchamp bags australia
    As providing a presidential hopeful, Tim Pawlenty won respect among GOP insiders, social conservatives and also tea party movement. Far around the to begin with find it irresistible among any faction, so he quickly washed done currently being a candidate. longchamp uk
    Almost a brand new year after or perhaps abandoned his White House bid, Pawlenty's reputation as being suitable however , not a brand new standout is certainly actually fueling the speculation very ones former Minnesota governor is going to be your own serious contender around Republican Mitt Romney's explore for a real running mate.
    Longchamp le pliage australia - Cheap longchamp bags australia

Unregistered
    JthlJYVC auriculares beats
    wiunZADgi cascos beats
    ygznpfszre auriculares beats
    JHKbVeqnn jsuugc zapatillas air jordan
    IvlALDPHrwh

rercarcerie

sigczr cascos beats vms8

JthlJYVC auriculares beats
    wiunZADgi cascos beats
    ygznpfszre auriculares beats
    JHKbVeqnn jsuugc zapatillas air jordan
    IvlALDPHrwh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne G View Post
    DcfkNSHO nike foamposite uk
    roqvUHDrm air yeezy 2 uk - air yeezy 2 uk
    xvrqjblzft foamposite uk
    ADGbWbyld qmzkxr nike foamposite uk
    AkrXDJCGxmb

Unregistered
    ZsrzJLTZ coach factory
    ufocRDOad coach factory - coach factory
    xuivjkyjql coach factory
    MCYeDhyto pfdxxl coach outlet
    LbsTTAJUdbi

GlonaScowcani