Spell grammar Check Revise And Earn Ten POints?

HIGHSCHOOLMUSIC

Jun 13, 2008
Kiyoshi : Lord danso do you have any missions assigned to me.

Danso : The complete demolishment of the Mind body and soul ktoms . Each clan posses a unique ability yet they three clans have constantly been at war very since the beginning. They are savages fighting senselessly everyone in their clan fights they have no organized military they just fight. The world as become more civilized and they have failed to evolved. Destroy these savage like clans.

Kiyoshi : THEY WILL BE DESTOYED MY LORD.

:Elimation of savage clans chapter two

Kiyoshi : I have arrived in the terrain of mind .

Rasheed : State your name and business foreigner

Kiyoshi : My name kiyoshi my business is to deplete you and your clan to the lowest forms of life you sorry skums.

Abc; Were you sent here from Danso ?

Kiyoshi : Yes I was . Why ?

abc : He has been sending warriors here to destroy us for two years now none have even come close.

Kiyoshi : I will not cease to exist Danso gave my life purpose .

Abc : Another manipulated follower of danso.

Kiyoshi HOW DARE YOU ?? I AM NOT DECIEVED YOU WOULDENT UNDERSTAND WHAT LIFE IS LIKE HAVING NO PURPOSE AT ALL.

Abc : So you once were lonely too huh ?

Kiyoshi : SHUT UP YOU DISRESPECTED ME ONE TIME TO MANY NOW YOU DIE.

Abc : Me and you had the similar background and ive learned one thing from it . CARE FOR NO ONE BUT YOUR SELF THINGS SUCH AS LOYALTY ,TRUST,FRIENDSHIP, WEAKING YOU ON THE BATTLEFEILD.

Kiyoshi : THAT’S NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT LOVE DANSO.

Abc : AND I HATE EVERYONE every one but myself . You are at your strongest when you fight for your self.

Kiyoshi : No you are at your strongest when you fight for those who are important to you im not brainwashed..

Abc : Gullible Fools Will Never Understand

Kiyoshi : Enough Chatter time to put an end to you.

Abc : Well you know what you can try

Kiyoshi : ENOUGH TALKING

Abc : You know what they say don’t you if you don’t suceed the first time …..

Kiyoshi : Shut up and fight me if I don’t suceeed the first time ILL DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE THAT I EVER TRIED

Fight Hatred Or Love Who shall prevail

( “abc” shoots out his mind ray )

Abc : I suggest you try to dodge my attacks or this mind ray will put a whole throw your chest long story short you will die a very slow agonizing death.

Kiyoshi : SLOTH PANDORA SIN ATTACK

Abc; Im not familiar with this unorthodox move .

Kiyosih : As a good magicans never reveals his tricks neither does a good warrior.

Abc : What his slowing down my attack.

Kiyoshi : Hence the name of the attack Sloth.

Abc :

Back