Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have 8 GBA games, 4 Gameboy games and 2 PSP games. How much store

credit could I get for these? (I went to gamestop and the guy was like "Oh, anywhere from 10 cents to 30 dollars") He sounded like he was just trying to get my games. I might go back but I wanted someone elses input. THANKS!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    From the second you buy the game, the price depriciates. Depending on when you bought the game, and it's condition is how much it's worth.
    A game that came out 2 months ago in perfect condition, will be worth more than a game that came out 2 years ago in perfect condition. If you don't have the manuals or the disc cover you'll lose ALOT in value. Also, it's how much you paid for them originally, a 30$ game, is going to be much less than 30$. For my xbox games(50$), my trade-in's were like 30 bucks if the cd was in good condition (they open up the cover and look pretty closely at the disc for bad scratches) and had the manual and the cover...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly, hes not lying. They dont give jack worth any games. They only give 30 for GTA4 which is 60 to buy. Id try to sell them other places, like ebay or craigslist or even a pawn shop. You might get more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    8 gba games $5
    4 game boy games

2 psp games $10-20$

Downloads
    Uploads
    it really depends on what game you are selling because yesterday i went to game stop and how much would the give for ps2 guitar hero 3 and wireless guitar and it was on 25$

Downloads
    Uploads
    id buy the gba games for 20£