Is it possible that I can use a Virgin Mobile plan on a Sony Ericsson w580i?...

...(Best answer)? The Sony Ericsson w580i doesn't go with the Virgin Mobile plan. Is it possible that I could get the SIM card out of a virgin mobile phone, put it in the sony ericsson, and still get the features that the sony ericsson comes with while still having the Virgin Mobile prepaid plan?

Vergin mobile phone does not take sim card Att And T-mobile is only carrier who have sim cards.
W580i will work only with simcard network
if that phone in unlock you have choice to get Att or T-mobile ..
if its lock to Att then u can have only ATT

No, you have to have the phone service of your phone.
But you could probably find a virgin mobile phone similar to the Sonyy.
Best Wishes.

No. you have to have the same company that the phone is sold on! sorry! At&t has it, its a great phone but you can't get it on a prepaid plan! Try going to the Sony Ericsson Website
www.sonyericsson.com it will tell you what companys sell this phone!

~by the way i own this phone with At&t, and its awesome~

Ya sure you can use virgin sim in your sony ericsson W580i freely only if the phone is unlocked one .Else if the sony ericsson is locked to some other network provider then it wont accept virgin sim until you unlock .You can easily unlock your phone using sites like OnlineGSMUnlock.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ....

Back