As is becoming custom on holidays designed to honor parents, the Ladies... have some outstanding posts up for your reading pleasure today. Texas Gal shares a lovely story about her love of the Texas Longhorns, her father, and how she got to take him to Vince Young's national championship triumph.
The Starter Wife's father is the reason why you can't get her naked in strip poker, Clare shares some charming memories of her sweet, turkey-loving father, and Lady Andrea shares her dad's story of being forced to sit on the bench of a high school basketball game, shoeless.
And then there's this warm and sweet story at Kermit the Blog, about a father sharing his intense love of college football with his son. Even though he omits that Major Harris was injured in the 1989 Fiesta Bowl (and that changed everything), it's such a great post that I'll forget about that, and strongly point you in that direction.
Thanks for sharing, Ladies... and Precious Roy. Really.
Father's Day Aftershave - Who else is going to teach you how to keep score? [Ladies...]
To My Dad... It's Father's Day, So I Thought I'd Give Sincerity a Try [Kermit the Blog]
</img>

More...