My toe pops out of place!!!?

jordilynn

Jun 13, 2008
Well, about three years ago I was sitting at home and my second toe (one next to big toe) popped out of place. It didn't really hurt, it just felt extremely gross and uncomfortable. I touched the toe and moved it a little and it seemed to be fine. Then it just kept happening more often; I'll be sitting, wiggling my toes and the same one will just pop forward. It's like all of the tendons and what-not in my foot are being pulled forward. After it is popped back into place, it feels like it will go again with just the slightest movement. It is the sickest thing ever and I want to know why it happens to me and how I can prevent it from happening, especially during sports (I play soccer, volleyball, basketball, and run track). It happens to my sister too and we both don't eat much meat, but I do get a lot of protein so I don't know why this keeps happening.

I have the same issue. I'm sorry but I don't know what causes it.
In fact, I've been trying to find out on Google and all I find is more people asking what it means (like yourself) without anyone actually answering.

I have the same thing happen to me except mine hurts, bad.

Back