Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    gamer

Speculation: New Bruce Lee Game Being Planned?

Xbox game Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon, not so good. In fact, it was pretty bad. With a misopportunity like that, you'd think that someone somewhere would be working on a Bruce Lee game. Perhaps an adaption of one of his classic flicks or a versus-style game. According to his daughter Shannon Lee:

There's definitely been talk. I can't really say right now what's going on. But definitely, we're very excited.

Let's hope they're more excited than they were with Quest of the Dragon. Fingers crossed they get it right this next time around. Brian Ashcraft
    Shannon Lee Talks Bruce Lee [VGB]

In a video interview with Gametrailers, they sit down with Shannon Lee, Bruce Lee’s daughter, to discuss her father’s gaming legacy.
    What’s interesting here is that the daughter of the late (but still great) Bruce Lee is asked if there’s a new versus-style game or game based on one of this movies coming. Shannon Lee then hints: “There’s definitely been talk. I can’t really say right now what’s going on. But definitely, we’re very excited.” She then carries on talking about the ultimate Bruce Lee gaming experience…

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any Bruce Lee fan could see how his fighting styles evolved over the years in his films before he passed. Could someone explain to me why Namco could have a Forrest and Marshal Law in Tekken and do nothing with them except a palette swap? Why couldn't both be in Tekken at the same time but have Marshall fight like Bruce Lee did in Game of Death (the footage Bruce actually shot) and have Forrest fight like Bruce fought in Way of the Dragon or have him fight like Brandon Lee did Rapid Fire?
    Virtua Fighter gave us Jacky and Sarah that both use Jeet Kun Do but fight totally different which makes perfect sense. Two people using the same system aren't going to fight the exact same way. I'm just saying.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you know even if he would of used the proper word "inopportunity" or actually meant to say "a missed opportunity" that whole line still didn't make a whole lotta sense to me
    i mean what does that Xbox game have anything to do with someone working on or not working on a new Bruce Lee game??
    also WTF is a "Bruce Lee" game? it could be anything from a fighter to a platformer, it's just a damn license guys - is everyone that adament about playing as a Bruce Lee persona?
    why not go actually practice Jeet Kune Do and tap into the real spirit of the man
    this will probably another "meh" licensed title IMO

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being a huge Martial Arts nut, I'm really excited for a Bruce Lee game. The sad part? It's most probably going to suck.
    If you think about it, what genre can they do? A fighter? Too banal. A platformer? Too goofy...
    A game about his training regime and such?! It would drive everybody bat-shit crazy! An Rpg perharps?

More Martial Arts games please (don't make it campy). Making an Arnis game using the Wii would be awesome
    -----------------------------
    I am here, therefore I Am
    -----------------------------