Unlock iPhone for Sprint network.?

PAX

Jun 5, 2008
I want to sell my iPhone to my cousin but, he said he wants me to unlock it for Sprint network. I know how to jailbreak, but know nothing about unlocking. So does anybody know how? If so how can I activate it for Sprint?

No, sprint network won't take unlocked phone, same with verizon. Only other network that work other than ATT in the u.s. is T-mobile. The new 3G Iphone is impossible to work with Tmobile due to broadband difference.

Yes, Iphone will work for Tmobile

Not true. I have an Iphone 3G 16GB Black, bought it off Ebay. I then bought an adapter sim from TheMott | Innovation for Fun, and now the phone works perfectly with T-mobile. I dont get 3G internet, but I also dont have to pay the $30 a month for it, as I just connect to Wi-Fi wherever I go (my house, friends houses, libraries, etc.) Its actually awesome.

swithing carriers

can you put a sprint phone onto rogers or viice vera

I want to sell my iPhone to my cousin but, he said he wants me to unlock it for Sprint network. I know how to jailbreak, but know nothing about unlocking. So does anybody know how? If so how can I activate it for Sprint?

ya friend.I will help you.
You can unlock your iphone using Remote unlocking method.It's the best way to unlock your mobile.If you are interested in this method visit Classicunlocking.com Here you can unlock your iphone without jailbreaking.

Back