Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

unlocking iphone without having service?

Hi. I got an IPhone and I dont have any service on it, how do I unlock it so I can use it as a video/music player instead of a phone? I'll probably use it as a phone when I get a job and can afford it, but for now i'd like to use it as a video/music player, but its just stuck on the screen where it says to plug it into the computer and get a plan. Any ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    IF You wanna unlock Iphone Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.
    Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order. If you made any mistakes in these details these people will never give you a refund!!
    One more thing, before placing an order ask them about the conditions for getting a full refund in the case of a code failure! Think and make a wise decision.
    I have personally bought the code here wickedunlock.com and unlocked my mobile. . It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.
    Last edited by Shalma; 08-08-2014 at 09:38 AM.