unlocking iphone without having service?

hulk

Jun 11, 2008
Hi. I got an IPhone and I dont have any service on it, how do I unlock it so I can use it as a video/music player instead of a phone? I'll probably use it as a phone when I get a job and can afford it, but for now i'd like to use it as a video/music player, but its just stuck on the screen where it says to plug it into the computer and get a plan. Any ideas?

IF You wanna unlock Iphone Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.
Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order. If you made any mistakes in these details these people will never give you a refund!!
One more thing, before placing an order ask them about the conditions for getting a full refund in the case of a code failure! Think and make a wise decision.
I have personally bought the code here wickedunlock.com and unlocked my mobile. . It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.

Last edited:
Back