Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Every Joint In My Body Cracks Loudly After Being Still For Any Length of...

...Time,Is There A Name For This? And when I say every joint I mean EVERY JOINT ! From my toes to my neck and shoulders. You can actually hear and feel the grinding and popping of cartilage every time I get up to walk. We,er not talking about 1or 2 pops ,when I move it sounds like I'm walking on bubble wrap! Yes it is VERY pain full to get moving,at first until the joints get lubed.

Some joints like mt wrists,ankles, shoulders crack constantly no matter how long I,ve been moving around, my knuckles crack every time I make a fist. I have "degenerative" disc disease in 4 levels of my lumbar and 3 levels in neck. I have had a Bone scan of my entire skeleton but the Ortho. Dr. can,t see a reason for the popping. Anyone have this or know what it is? Im 43 and its been going on for as long as I can remember.

Downloads
    Uploads
    old age